Friday, March 13, 2009

S.O.S.

Help...... I really need to get a new background. Its just not me... So if anyone could please help me out that would be great. !!!!!!

I had the opportunity to go to work with my hubby the other day. It was fun. I was glad that i could help Dave and his boss out. Richard his boss, said that we (Dave and I ) reminded him of back in 87 when he took his wife out with him... So i am glad that I could help out and see what Dave does all day. Its pretty fun and funny..

Nothing else is new. Just being here with Milo. Made some play dough the other day at mema's house.. Milo has been enjoying it tons and so have his cousins.

We hopefully are getting closer to moving out into a place so if anyone See's or knows of a place that is nice and cheap let us know. Thanks for everyone who reads this ... love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment