Tuesday, March 31, 2009

~NeW cAmErA maNeAa~

So my cool Mother and Father gave me an early birthday gift, a new camera! YEAH! I have been taking so many pictures and am going to post most of them threw out this week. I have enjoyed it very much and am very glad that they gave it to me early. I am very thankful to have such a loving Mom and Daddy... Love you guys...

Photobucket
Milo Guy in the Bath tub, One of His favorite things to do!!
Photobucket

Photobucket Milo "Reading" and having a "Picinic" with his animal buddys.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think that it is a rule in my family that if you have a camera you always take pictures of flowers! :)
Photobucket
And last but not least, my cute cute family.
I have tons and tons more pictures to post but i must go and hang out with my family now.. I have been blogging far to long..

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute. I will be looking for more FUN. XOXO Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had started blogging! You do have a way cute family...

    ReplyDelete