Tuesday, April 7, 2009

bUbBLe fUn!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
If there are bubbles around Milo is right there wanting to join in. I found a package with all these fun gadgets to blow the bubbles with and a small bottle of bubbles for a doller at clems...(favorite store!!!! if you havent been there ill tell ya where its at... Awesome deals all of the time) I also found some school things there. I found a ABC booklet so Milo can learn to write his name, not just spell it. He is doing really good with it. He likes to spell out his name all of the time and now He likes to point out the letters of his name whenever he see's it. I am so proud of him. I am glad that i was able to teach him that while i am at home with him.
Pooor milo has been sick with a bad fever for some reason the past 2 days. He was just laying around yesturday outside wraped up in a blanket watching all of the kids play. Latter that night you could just tell he didnt feel well so we took his temp and it was 104.4 YIKES. He has never had a temp that bad or high. So we gave him some more medication and he finally felt better. He still is feeling not so good today but im glad that we have been able to go outside and enjoy this awesome wheather... I hope everyone is too. I will be posting more pics soon...

1 comment:

  1. I think these photos show how big he is gitting. Thanks for sharing. Love ya, MOM :)

    ReplyDelete