Saturday, January 17, 2009

~D.i. sHopiN hEre I cOme!~

Last friday was my last day at work, it was okay i guess. I just went for a little bit to help make new files for the new year and pack my stuff up. :( Shannon was nice and took me to lunch. She was very sad to see me go.

Saturday i went to the D.I. with my friend Cassie. Cassie is Dave's cousin, Kyles fiance. So she is more then a friend i guess. Anyway I have been wanting to go to the D.I for some time too look at pants. Sometimes if you look good enough you can find the really spendy spendy brands there. I was pritty lucky that day. This is what i came out with. I got 2 pairs of jeans, one brand LEI- $40-50.00 mall price. $6.00 D.I. Price. An Express pair of jeans-$ 60-80.00 mall price. $6.00 D.I. Price. An American Eagle shirt $ 25-30.00 mall price. $4.00 D.I. price! Also i got this really cute v neck sweater for $5.00 its called AcQuabianca. I have never heard of that brand but it sounds pricey.
I was glad to go and find some clothes there. If only i were a size 0 i could have gotten so many more pairs of pants.... JK. No no it was really fun to go with Cassie and the boys. She has a son, Kyson who is 10 months. Milo loves him to death and is so cute with him. I told Milo if he was a good boy and didn't go and hide from me ( always scares me to death when he hides in the clothes) and played/kept kyson happy we would go to the pet store. Man o Man he was so good! I was very proud of him. So we went to Bird World to look at the fishes and doggy's. I was kind of worried that i would never get Milo out of there but he walked right out of the store after he said goodbye to everything. (Something i have learned in my parenting magazine's. Have your kids say good bye to the dog or the toy that they are eyeing in the store. It really helps them understand that you cant buy everything.) I was so proud of him he was such a good little boy that day. He is growing up so fast hes not my baby anymore.
smaller picture

Sunday Dave and I went and played foot ball with Milo at the park. Monday Dave went to work. He really is doing so good at work. His boss is so proud of him and really thinks he does a good job and says he is really good at blowing the instillation into the attics. So I'm really glad that we found a good easy nice paying job for him. He loves getting up every morning he is always up and ready to go to work. I love him to death. Nothing else really has happened this week. I'm just being a stay at home mom and reading a lot of my newest book New Moon. I hope soon that i will be going and seeing Twilight with my mom. I know its not going to be as good at the book but when is it ever. Well hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend. And also Happy Birthday Henry!

Oh got to have a mommy moment. Milo can now stand and pull up his pants and hold the little guy. You still have to suppervise but he can do it!!!!! But dont mention anything to him he gets mad.....well embaresed. But im so proud of him and that he wanted to do it on his own.
Photobucket
Mom wanted me to add some photos and this is the most recent. I need to take more.. And i will..... More photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment