Friday, January 30, 2009

FuN bOriNg DaYs

So the last couple of weeks i have just been hanging out with Milo. I also have been organizing things and reading a lot. I just got done with the third book of the Twilight Series. And boy can i tell you i cant wait to start on the last one. Its a big one and my mom says its really good. So I'm Excited.

I have been taking some pics, just silly ones with Milo. So here are a couple
Photobucket
Milo on his bike ridding around. We went out last week cuz it was so nice and warm outside. He is doing really good on his new bike.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Here are some spur of the moment pictures.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Milo is so fun to make faces with.. I love hanging out with him. He makes the days go faster when I'm waiting for Dave to get home from work.

Yesterday i went over to my moms to try and figure out how to make a diaper cake. I have a shower i have to go to this week and Marla, my mother in law- had some extra diapers that she had from the grand kids. I think she was just going to say Here and give them to the new expecting mother. So i asked if i could make the diaper cake out of them because i have always wanted to try and do it, and this was the perfect oppertunity. So this is how is turned out....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I think it turned out pretty damn cute if you ask me. My mom and i were looking online at how to start it and all the different options you had of making it. The one we made is just simple and sweet nothing fancy like some of them, (good grife some were goddie be on goddie.) But you definitely need two people for the job. So i am glad that my mom was willing to help me. Thanks Mommy i love you.

Well hope you enjoy the pics. This week and last has gone really good for me. Dave and I are doing Super Awesome. Man i love that kid so much. He is doing really good at work. Richard his boss always is telling him that he is a really good worker and is so grateful for all he does. He also said that a customer called on Monday and told him that he has people in and out of his house all of the time doing stuff, and he has never seen such good professional people working at his house. He said that Dave and Kyle were really nice and cleaned up after them self and was really pleased with them. So this is so good to hear. It made Dave feel really good to hear that. He also has a work phone now and soon he will be getting business cards.. Whoop Whoop..

Well hope every ones weekend goes well and safe. I cant wait tell Sunday to go bowling with the family and see Milo kick my butt at it.. Lol.........

No comments:

Post a Comment